2021-08-08 Sunday Ride possibly to Corryong – CXXLED

Phil Stuckey – TBA dependent on weather possibly Corryong?

Hello AWMEC Members

Well the new restrictions on movement across our borders is going to make things very difficult including for our Club activities. As it seems that Club rides aren’t on the approved reason for crossing the border list, we are cancelling our scheduled ride for this Sunday (8/8/21) and the Ride Committee will review options moving forward. At this stage it is likely that separate rides on either side of the border may be organised so other than this Sunday, the plan is to keep to ride dates as in the calendar & the Ride Committee will be in touch with new plans moving forward.

There may also be implications for our August meeting but will wait to see what the situation is closer to the 24th.