ALBURY WODONGA MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIASTS CLUB INC.
Incorporated 2015 (Vic) Cert No. A0091002P ABN 36 359 421 929
PO Box 1400, Albury NSW 2640 www.AWMEC.com.au
General Meeting – Albury Wodonga Motorcycle Enthusiasts Club (Inc)
Date: 25 January 2022 Time: 7pm (no meal available for this meeting so 7pm start)
Venue : Wodonga RSL Club
- Welcome & Attendees
Attendance as per Attendance Register; 34 members & 4 guests
Rick del Monte, Chris Brosolo, David Sinclair, Michelle Sinclair, Len Kempton, Mark Since, Doug Flack, Michael Johnston, david Johnstone, Mike Johnston, John McGuiness, Mark Clifford, Glenn Kimpton, David Lutton, Graeme Male, Evelyn Male.
- Previous Minutes
Minutes of General Meeting November 23 2021
Moved: Sam, Seconded, Kelly Coutts-Smith – carried
- Business Arising from Previous Minutes
- Meal voucher proposal – now on hold until venue situation finalized, may not be required
- Participation requirement for members on Club Plates suspended for 2021 but will be required for 2022 (not being vaccinated not valid reason for not meeting participation requirements)
Moved: Doug Cowey, Seconded: Neil Hillas – carried
- Correspondence (In and Out)
- Email from CAV of Annual Statement – CRM:0118161. Update contact address as it looks like it is still with Malcolm. Has been forwarded to David Lutton.
- Email from Michael Sarroff, re alternate venues to be addressed initially at Management committee meeting.
Moved: Sam Trabant, Seconded: Lindsay Tremethick – carried
- Membership Officer’s Report: Glenn Kimpton, Membership Officer
As Glenn was an apology there was no report
2022 Membership fees now overdue.
If fees not paid by 31/3/22, membership ceases
- New member introductions:
- Treasurer’s Report: David Lutton, Treasurer
no treasures report as David was a late apology
- Editor/Web Manager’s Report: Michael Sarroff, Web Manager/Editor
Michael reported on activities on our web site and that there has been ongoing activity on the Clubs new Facebook page
Welfare Officer’s Report: Michael Yerbury, Welfare Officer
Long-time member Dave Walsh passed away pre-Christmas. Club has passed on a condolence card
Moved: Mike, Seconded. Kelly Coutts-Smith – carried
- Ride & Rally Report: Stewie Mclean, Ride Committee Chair
- New ride calendar for February to May as attached
- General Business
- Club Christmas party report (Phil) – Christmas party at Howlong Golf Club went well despite Graeme Male suffering a spider bite on the day requiring Mike Y & Stewie to hurriedly step in to complete last minute organisation. Fortunately, our event had pretty much finished when the torrential downpour caused part of the Golf Clubs roof to collapse leading to evacuation of the building.
- Future meeting venue (Phil) – Due to the RSL not being able to provide meals at the moment, the Committee will look at alternative venues for future meetings if the RSL is unable to commit to providing meals going forward.
- Next com meeting will finalise AGM dates.
- Track day at Logic centre this weekend 29th January (Terry Gay).
- Doug Flack has lost some keys if anyone has seen some.
- Beetle Bailey – Tangambalanga event 30th Jan 2022, lots of activities proceeds to child cancer research. Flyer provided. See attached.
- Kathy Dobson spoke about Ariel rally on April 1st to 4th, Painters Island Wangaratta is the base, Looking for corner marshals. Documents attached. Contact Kathy or Kevin Hammond on 0419 591 721 or 0410 443 558
- Ballarat swap meet, Last weekend of February 27th ?
- Blue (Doug)- girder fork rally 14 April
- Club Regalia
Stubbie Holders: $8
Sew on Patches: $10
Machine Badges: $20
NOTE: Embroidery Creations at 426 Wilson St, Albury can provide polo shirts bearing the AWMEC logo.
- Guest Speaker / Show and tell:
Next month see Kelly to display your project.
Members wishing to present a project bike or guest speaker at a club meeting should contact Kelly Coutts-Smith (0458 179 411) to arrange a presentation time. Text is the best way to contact Kelly as she is not always able to take phone calls during the day due to work. Email is also ok – Kelly’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whiteboard: (Sponsored by Flack Engineering)
- Moto Guzzi 1968 V7 700 $17,500 – contact Terry Gay 0408 625 985
- Torque jacket with lining GTOF $80 – contact Bill Brennan 0458 294 237
- Yamaha TDM 900 G.C. $3,000 – contact Dave Sinclair 0419 985 556
- 2x Suzuki 74and 76 TC 100 ag bikes $700 pair. – Troy 0401716633
- Raffle Draw:
No Raffle this month as Graeme & Evelyn were apologies
- Meeting Close and Next Meeting
Closed 7.45 PM
Next General Meeting 22 February 2022, time & venue TBC.