2023-02-28 Club Meeting
The upcoming Monthly Club Meeting will be held at the German Austrian Australian Club.
The address is 5 McFarland Rd, Wodonga VIC 3690. Google Map Reference.
The meeting will start sharp at 7.30 pm however, we encourage members to attend prior to enjoy an evening meal in support of the GAA.
Meals and drinks are available from 6 pm and are a great way to socialize with fellow members.
We welcome any new or interested people to attend.
We will have our membership officer in attendance to help you with your enquires along with many members who are more than willing to offer a chat.
Look forward to meeting you.
General Meeting – Albury Wodonga Motorcycle Enthusiasts Club (Inc)
Date: 28 February 2023 Time: 7.30 pm (meals available from 5.30pm)
Venue : German Austrian Australian Club, 5 McFarland Road, Wodonga
- Welcome & Attendees (as per attendance book)
- Previous Minutes
Minutes of General Meeting January 24 – as circulated
- Business Arising from Previous Minutes
- Honorary Badges – further details, Michael Sarroff
- Correspondence (In and Out) Clinton Van de Stadt, Secretary
- Membership Officer’s Report: Chris Brosolo, Membership Officer
new members tonight
NOTE 2023 membership fees of $40 were due by 31/12/22
- New member introductions:
- Treasurer’s Report: David Lutton, Treasurer
Opening Balance $ Closing Balance $
income & expenditure details
NOTE Income & expenditure Spread sheet available on request
- Editor/Web Manager’s Report: Michael Sarroff, Web Manager/Editor
- Welfare Officer’s Report: Michael Yerbury, Welfare Officer (is an apology)
- Ride & Rally Report: Stewie Mclean, Ride Committee Chair and others
Acceptance of Reports – Moved Seconded
- General Business
- Items from Committee meeting February 2nd 2023 (as circulated)
- Club phone & SMS messaging review
- Club Defibrillator quote – Paul Bullock
- Bike & Blues replacement – wont happen this year, looking at spring next year
- Machine examiners dinner, Mike Yerbury organising, details TBA
- Networking with other clubs – we don’t have that role currently so not good at networking with other clubs re events etc – should we establish role or subcommittee?
- Confirmation of AGM for March meeting 28/3/23, draft agenda confirmed
- Life Membership proposal received committee so criteria established & decision made vs criteria
- Reminder that club participation requirement applies for last year to have renewals signed this year
- Club person of the year to be voted Feb meeting & announced March general meeting
- Other items –
- Voting for club person of the year – pencils & paper to be given to all members at meeting (current financial members only) to write member of their choice – to be collected & tabulated by Secretary prior to March meeting.
- Club Regalia
Hats: $20; Stubbie Holders: $10; Stickers: $1; Sew on Patches: $10; Beanie’s & Hats: $20; Machine Badges: $20
NOTE: Embroidery Creations at 426 Wilson St, Albury can provide polo shirts bearing the AWMEC logo.
- Guest Speaker/Show and tell: Intro by Kelly Coutts-Smith, Meeting Activities Co-ordinator
Members wishing to present a project bike or guest speaker at a club meeting should contact Kelly Coutts-Smith (0458 179 411) to arrange a presentation time. Text is the best way to contact Kelly as she is not always able to take phone calls during the day due to work. Email is also ok – Kelly’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Q&A Segment: This segment is for members to briefly raise technical questions to see if other members may be able to assist.
- Whiteboard: NOTE whiteboard items are also on the Club website (physical board please)
For Sale: Wanted:
- Raffle Draw:
Raised $ gross
- Lucky Door Prize – donated by Lee Botting & GAAC
- Meeting Close and Next Meeting
Next Meeting & AGM: 28 March 2023, Meeting 7.30 pm, venue: GAAC, meals available from 5.30