ALBURY WODONGA MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIASTS CLUB INC.
Incorporated 2015 (Vic) Cert No. A0091002P ABN 36 359 421 929
PO Box 1400, Albury NSW 2640 www.AWMEC.com.au
General Meeting – Albury Wodonga Motorcycle Enthusiasts Club (Inc) Date 22 June 2021
Venue Wodonga RSL Club
Meeting opened by President Phil Stuckey at 8:03 PM.
- Attendees (as per attendance register)
Members: 48 Visitors: none entered in the register
Raff Gangi, Stuart Moore, Craig Wilson, Maugan Redden, Dickie Bates, Elsie Romey, David Johnston, Fred Smart, Ian Read.
- Previous Minutes
Minutes of the previous Committee Meeting of 25 May 2021 were supplied. Moved: Mike Yerbury Seconded: Kelly Coutts-Smith
- Business Arising from Previous Minutes
- : Phil reported that the Committee had not met since the May General Meeting to consider two items raised at that meeting; endorsing a Vice President and finalise the meal voucher proposal – the Committee expects to meet in the next two weeks to deal with these items.
- Correspondence (In and Out)
Meal ticket suggestion. – to be reviewed at a committee meeting and report back to the club.
Club 2020 Annual return to CAV
- Membership Officer’s Report: Glenn Kimpton, Membership Officer
Started with 202 members
3 new members tonight
205 members overall
Moved: Glenn Seconded: Michael Sarroff Carried
- New member introductions:
Allan Dance, Peter Young, Greg Parish
- Treasurer’s Report: David Lutton, Treasurer
Opening Balance 1/5/21 $19,663.83 Closing Balance $20,048.33 at 31/5/21 David gave details of income & expenditure for May
Moved: David Lutton Seconded: Doug Cowley Carried
Income & expenditure Spread sheet available on request
- Editor/Web Manager’s Report: Michael Sarroff, Web Manager/Editor
Michael gave a report regarding the top search phrases from visitors to our website. Still looking for contributions for the web site.
10.Welfare Officer’s Report: Michael Yerbury, Welfare Officer
Nothing to say this month – he’s be on holidays.
11.Ride & Rally Report: Stewie Mclean, Ride Committee Chair
- Stewie – Black Bills old bike ride 5 clubies, 7 all up.
- Stewie – guru’s coffee shop 13 members – grumpy old mens club
- Up coming ride, Sunday Dart ride.
- Doug Flack – VicRoads looking for submissions to cut club plated bikes from 25 years to 30 years. Paul Bullock (VicRoads Liaison Officer) to write to VicRoads with a statement to the effect that we would be happy for the rules to remain as they are but if changed, that they allow currently registered bikes to remain in the system until such time as they are over 30 years old.
- Detail for meal ticket concept to be sorted through committee meeting over the next couple of weeks.
Stubbie Holders: $8
Sew on Patches: $10
Machine Badges: $20
NOTE: Embroidery Creations at 426 Wilson St, Albury can provide polo shirts bearing the AWMEC logo.
14.Guest Speaker / Show and tell:
Clement Autocyclette – Peter Fagan spoke at length about his clement
Members wishing to present a project bike or guest speaker at a club meeting should contact Kelly Coutts-Smith (0458 179 411) to arrange a presentation time. Text is the best way to contact Kelly as she is not always able to take phone calls during the day due to work. Email is also ok – Kelly’s email is email@example.com
15.Whiteboard: (Sponsored by Flack Engineering)
- Honda 90 ag bike G.C. $750, Moto Guzzi Le Mans mk 4 73,689km G.C. $10,500, Yamaha 80cc Road Bike 11,572 mls $750 – contact Paul Hare 0438 265 433 • 1984 Kawasaki 750 GT $4,000 – contact Dave 0412 148 469
- Moto Guzzi 1968 V7 700 $21,500 – contact Terry Gay 0408 625 985 • Torque jacket with lining GTOF $80 – contact Bill Brennan 0458 294 237 • Triumph 750 Bonneville 1972 G.C. $5,000 Yamaha TDM 900 G.C. $3,000 – contact Dave Sinclair 0419 985 556
- Yamaha TT350 pre 1990 for NSW plates – contact Adrian 0438 281 721 • GPZ 900 fuel tank – contact Geoff 0400 926 278
Raised $231.00 gross
First – Paul Lefoe
Second – David Sinclair, Stole the wine
Third – Greg Fawcett, spanner set
Fourth – Kevin Corneliusen, Plonk
17.Meeting Close and Next Meeting
Closed 8:58 PM
Next meeting 27 July 2021, RSL club Wodonga.
NOTE we had 24 members & guests having a meal at the RSL tonight.